Thursday, February 18, 2010

new blog site?

hi! i think i want to try blogging again. i had a blog with xanga but blogger seems to be a good site too so i'd like to try it out. i discovered the blogger site from someone that i met on xanga (i finally met her last summer in maine!!) and she has her blog that i really enjoy reading so i'd like to thank her for leading me to blogger. thanks keri! :)

i'd like to make comments about books that i am reading right now and also what i already read. i think it's a good way to share my thoughts with people who read my blog.

also, i'd like to 'brag' about what i did or will do with my petey since we love to go out and do things such as going to the beach, checking out various places and especially going on trips!

montmartre
paris, france


another thing i definitely will mention is my furballs!!! meeko and marsay are my world even though they do act crazy like they are right now (running around and teasing each other, sigh...)!

meeko and marsay

well, there are plenty things to talk about so we'll see how i will do! thanks for reading!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm definitely adding your blog to my blogroll (bloglines.com rocks)! Looking forward to more blog posts from you. Poor Xanga is dead. =/ But I like blogspot for different reasons. Your background is different from mine so no problem there! ;) Hope all's well with you! Let me know if you plan to go to Maine again or better yet, come to Vermont to visit. =) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture of you and the kitties. they look SO serious. 'you better not mess with my momma!' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of you and the cats!! Frame-worthy! Love the picture of you and Peter. I really enjoyed all the pictures, fabulous pictures! Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure glad you are blogging again - your posts are great. :-) FB is good, but blogs are just so much more fun, aren't they? Hopefully we can get more of our friends to blog here too again like the old days of Xanga. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It was so funny that we both same time created our new blogs by using blog spot :-). I plan to create my own blog and other blog for my jewelry business- probably 3 blogs whoo! I had tried Xanga and I couldn't able to figure it out since it's too complicated sigh.. So I like the blog spot better..

    Will let you know the other two blogs that I plan to create..

    For you all, you can view my blog with all of the recipes and topics related with foods.. My blog is http://deafpassioncookingscorner.blogspot.com\

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab pix of you with Marsay and Meeko. How you make them to stay in one place?! LOL.. Angela, my cat would sit on my lap for a short time.. She's an independent cat around in the house heh.

    ReplyDelete